The Perfect Houses for Rent are in Culver City, CA
Some of the best homes for rent in Los Angeles County can be found in Culver City, Calif. Known as the "Heart of Screenland," Culver City, plays an important role in the history of the entertainment industry, as numerous movie studios and Hollywood legends have taken up residence in this gorgeous community. But you don't have to be an industry icon to live here, as there are properties for rent in Culver City for individuals of almost any price bracket.
Must-Know Facts About Culver City for Renters to Know
- Culver City came to prominence as the headquarters for MGM Studios in the 1920s, and the movie industry quickly became the driving force in developing the once unincorporated swath of land into an entertainment hub.
- The Culver Hotel is a 1924 landmark in town that was once owned by movie icon John Wayne. Over the past century, it has housed a wide array of celebrities, including Clark Gable, Greta Garbo and Ronald Reagan.
- There are a wide array of cultural attractions in this city, including the Kirk Douglas Theatre, which hosts the Center Theatre Group, numerous museums and several libraries devoted to Hollywood history.
- Despite being a very urban city, there are almost a dozen public parks in the city, including Veteran's Park, which features the landmark Veterans Memorial Building.
Amenities and Things to Do Near Culver City Rental Homes
- Culver City is connected to Downtown Los Angeles by the Expo line, which is a light rail line that opened to the public in summer 2012. Culver City Bus is a service that operates within city limits.
- There are numerous public and private schools within Culver City that serve the families that call this area home.
Why Choose to Live in Culver City?
When you choose to live in Culver City, you'll be located close to the hustle and bustle of Hollywood but still residing in a tight-knit community.