Find Lovely Houses for Rent in Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach is a seaside city in California's famed Orange County. It's located near Laguna Niguel and Mission Viejo. Homes for rent in Laguna Beach put residents in the middle of West Coast action, offering fun nightlife, outdoor adventures, lovely communities and all the amenities necessary in today's fast-paced world.
Historical Facts About Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach was a tourist attraction from the get-go. By the late 1800s, visitors were making annual pilgrimages through the canyons to camp at Laguna Beach in the summer. In 1903, Laguna Beach already was already a popular tourist destination with its own hotel.
- Artist Norman St. Claire visited Laguna Beach in the early 20th century and led his artist friends there with his glowing reviews. Soon, half of the city's population was made up of artists.
Helpful Resources for New Renters
- Visit Laguna Beach's official website to learn more about what it's like to live in the coastal community. It has facts about the city, online services for residents, government contact information, details about the local parks and recreation opportunities and more.
- The Laguna Beach Chamber of Commerce is a great resource for those who want to know more about the local businesses and upcoming attractions that are heading to the city. The business directory will come in handy for renters who are looking for must-have amenities in their new hometown.
- The Laguna Beach Visitors Center's website can help new residents figure out what to do in their downtime. It details everything there is to do in the city, including fine dining, shopping and lounging at the beach.
- LagunaBeach.com is another site that can help renters and their families find fun activities to do on the weekend.