Discover Houses for Rent in Poway, CA
Poway is a city found in the eclectic and interesting San Diego County. Its close to other urban California locations, like Del Mar. Families searching for homes for rent may be impressed by the tranquil presence of the Pacific - only a short drive away for renters of Poway. Residents can cultivate a love for nature in other ways, as the city has institutions like the Blue Sky Ecological Reserve and numerous parks for residents to explore. Pet owners will be pleased to learn that the city has its very own clinic, called Midland Animal Clinic. Poway is an ideal setting for renters searching for an area with a family-friendly ambience.
Historical Details About Poway
- The Poway Historical and Memorial Society is an excellent place for potential residents to learn about what life was like in Poway in the past. The society seeks to preserve the unique aspects of Poway's history, sure to be attractive to inhabitants interested in the area's legacy.
- Agriculture played an influential role in the early history of Poway. Many early residents worked on vineyards and orchards. Grain was another popular crop in the early days of Poway. Renters intrigued by agrarian developments in the U.S. should delve into the history of Poway to further their understanding.
- A conflagration, dubbed the Cedar Fire, destroyed 54 homes in Poway in 2003. It was one of the largest fires ever in the area around San Diego.
Valuable Items for Renters
- Poway's website provides information on items that will be indispensable for a renter to know. For example, the site has a link to calendar events, allowing residents to know what happenings are coming up in the city. It also allows residents to learn about government resources.
- Power Unified School District's website is the place to go to learn about schools in the city.