Find A House for Rent in Rancho Mirage, CA
Located less than 5 miles from Cathedral City and situated within the Palm Springs area, this city in Riverside County has plentiful scenic views for renters to enjoy, including the Santa Rosa Mountains in the south and the San Jacinto range to the west. Homes for rent are afforded the luxury of a world-class retreat nestled in the warm climate of California.
Fun Facts About Rancho Mirage
- While the first settlements in the city date back to the 1920s, Rancho Mirage grew in popularity following the end of World War II.
- The city is home to the Annenberg Estate, which housed some of the biggest names in history, including Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Ginger Rogers and Queen Elizabeth II.
- The Thunderbird Guest Ranch, which opened in 1946, was the first golf course in Rancho Mirage. There are more than 10 golf courses littered throughout the city that serve as some of the main draws to the area.
- Since its incorporation in 1973, the city has moved from a seasonal, resort-based economy to high-end retail centers.
Useful Resources for New Rancho Mirage Renters
- The Rancho Mirage website is full of helpful information that residents need to learn everything there is to know about the city. It includes city agendas, minutes from council meetings, licensing and permits for businesses, and code compliance insight.
- The Palm Springs Unified School District serves the city's youth with robust educational opportunities to expand their minds and prepare for life outside of school. The administrators and teachers are part of one of the best school systems in all of California, supporting students with an engaging environment that fosters success.