Your Next House for Rent Could be in Kenwood, CA
Kenwood is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in California's Sonoma County. It's situated between the cities of Santa Rosa and Sonoma in what's known as the Valley of the Moon. Located in Wine County, there's plenty for those living in homes for rent to do in Kenwood, and it has all the amenities that modern families look for in a hometown.
Things to Do Around Kenwood
- Needless to say, wine tasting is readily available in and around Kenwood. In-town tasting rooms and world-renowned wineries in the surrounding area are plentiful.
- Renters can explore the surrounding landscape at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, which has miles of trails, a waterfall and Bald Mountain. It also features the Robert Ferguson Observatory.
- Wildwood Farm Sculpture Garden, located nearby, features sculptures dotted throughout trails that wind through the nursery.
- Dining out has never been easier thanks to Kenwood's proximity to award-winning restaurants in the valley. No matter what type of cuisine you're craving, you can find a great place that will likely pair your selection with outstanding local wine.
Helpful Resources for New Renters
- Sonoma County's Kenwood page has more information about the community, as well as nearby attractions. The rest of the county's site has all kinds of details about the local area, including government contacts, department outlines, upcoming events and maps.
- Parents of young children should check out Kenwood Elementary School's website for registration information, calendars, class Web pages and more links about the school district in general.
- The Sonoma County Travel Guide website is another source of information about Kenwood. It has details about the community, surrounding areas and local attractions that renters may be interested in.